Thursday 14 October 2010

YouTube Video

After some, what I'd like to call, research I did my YouTube video. I looked at my fellow students videos to get a feel for what others had dome. I particularly liked Alana Shirley's video. It was well thought out and well edited  with interesting use of narration over the video. I also really enjoyed watching Mark Iles's video his was directed straight to the camera and worked well. Some other students like Ross Dunning chose to use a different approach. He filmed words as they came up on the computer screen. I thought this was very effective!

However, finding myself more at home in front of a camera than a computer screen I decided to film my video straight on to the camera. It may be simple but I think its affective in me getting across my aims for the next year on the BAPP course.

Here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOIVKg2OXk

No comments:

Post a Comment