Monday 11 October 2010

Editing my 'About Me' section

I changed my about me section after reading some of the other blogs: in particular Ceri Morgan's and Anthony Pickersgill's. I liked their 'About Me' sections because this blog being used as a professional tool and theirs got right in there and were straight to the point with regard to their careers and training. I preferred this approach to my previous one which was far more informal. For the purpose of this profile a more simple and formal approach looks better I feel.

Also, I have now rectified my C.V problems by rearranging the layout of my blog. I am still experiencing some issues with font size because when I type it up it all looks the same but when I view my blog something changes. I will have to try and fix this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment