Wednesday 5 October 2011

Review of my Inquiry Plan feedback

After reviewing my feedback for the Inquiry plan I have pinpointed the areas I need to improve in this module. The first problem was the title I had chosen for my Inquiry. It was not specific enough and while I review it now I can see just how vague it is. I am going to work with a working title while I decide exactly what my new title will be ‘Nutrition and Body Image in Dance Professionals’. I think it is still a little vague but I hope I will be able to come up with a better title that captures my inquiry perfectly as time goes on. 


It is important that I keep engaging in Web 2.0. I tried to use my blog and the BAPP facebook page as much as possible and I need to continue to do so because interaction with other BAPP members has really helped me so far and I decided I would use Skype for some of my interviews in this module thus using making use of the networking skills I learned in the first module.


Paula suggested I should review academic journals about health issues and professional sources and I have tried to choose pieces accordingly to review accordingly.


When it comes to my research techniques I need to ensure that the people I choose to fill out the questionnaires are appropriate and state why they are. My follow-up interviews need to be structured so that I can examine the topic fairly.

I also need to be prepared for changes to my inquiry plan. I already need to change the observation part of my research due to location.

No comments:

Post a Comment